Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We need a new but cheap computer, also we need one that is PERFECT for the Sims 2. Which computer is the best?

Alrighty, I'm trying to save money to buy a new computer because I don't like the old one we have because it's slow, and for another reason: I'm also going to buy the sims 2. I was orignially going to get a laptop, but I believe the Sims 2 stinks on laptops. I went to my friends house when she just had gotten her new laptop and we put the sims 2 in it, but it crashed after a day.....And now here's when the question comes in: Where can I buy a new, modern day, cheap computer that is good for the Sims 2? Also, I'm not good with techinal talk so if you could dumb it down by writing down the full name of it or maybe even the link, that'll help, lol! And if anything, what laptop is best for the Sims 2? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment