Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's a good concealer that decently covers agne mark pigment spots (not near my eyes..on my face)?

I'm looking for something that won't break the bank either. Like 30 dollars or so is my limit. I also want to look for something from Sephora since that's the closest makeup store near my house and because I like their products. I really don't care what brand it is, as long as it works well for the money. I have acne marks on my chin and near my jawline mostly. I am trying to clear it up but in the meantime I want a good concealer. I used to use dermablend but I was told by many people who work at Sephora that Dermablend is a bit much for my skin. I'm pretty fair too and my skin is pretty sensitive. Is there Any product that will help for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment